Jan 10, 2012

The Five Love Languages

Ok so my friend lent me this book upon my request. Laugh away, but in a few days time, be prepared to see a more charming version of Jansen Ko!

I've started reading.. and here's my favourite lesson so far:

Psychologists, psychiatrists, sociologists, anthropologists and educators have suggested in countless studies and numerous research papers that love is a "learned response, a learned emotion.".. Most of us continue to behave as though love is not learned but lies dormant in each human being and simply awaits some mystical age of awareness to emerge in full bloom. Many wait for this age forever. We seem to refuse to face the obvious fact that most of us spend out lives trying to find love, trying to live in it and dying without ever truly discovering it.
- Professor Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ehh! What desperate! Very important to get good grades for FYP you know!

      Delete