Jun 7, 2010

facebook mail cont. (from a christian passer-by)

Hello, I read this note of yours. I ain't anybody you know but I happen to view your writings via multiple links on facebook.

Just want you to know that i'm in awe of your writing. the style you use, you certainly deserve to have your opinion expressed. I couldnt sense any hate; only heartbreak. Please continue to do what you're doing and there are people like me who will take interest in reading. Please, disregard those intruders and keyboard warriors.

That was dated February so a few months have passed, I really hope you've gotten over her. So sorry to have read about such a situation. My heart goes out to you. Really. That's my whole purpose. To empathize with you.

I would just say be strong, the next one that comes along will be a better one. I cannot fully relate to you but i definitely feel your anguish. Wanna say that many Christians' approaches to things and peoples around them are to hopelessly bad. I cannot judge whoever because I have no idea.

We all look back on things of the past and almost certainly smile about folly or fondness. I see capability in you and admire your enduring personality. Your future is up to you to carve. Go ahead find a better one, earn lots of money and enjoy your golden years to come. I'm sure you have a wide pick of fishes in the sea.

-concerned passerby.

No comments:

Post a Comment