Jun 13, 2011

Random Conversations at Work


*insert random conversation about how I'm doing in school, and how many years of education left to go
Auntie: So you haven't done your NS yet lah?!
Me: *silent for a while* I've not only done my NS, I've went for 3 reservists already..
Auntie: Huh? But you look so young.. and your complexion so fair.. like a girl
Me: *lost for words*

*after lunch time, when your stomach is pretty much bloated
Auntie: Boy arh, come come.. eat more.. eat this snack, and that snack..
Me: No no, since the 1 month that I've joined the company, I've grown a belly already..
Auntie: *incredulous look* No no you so skinny, eat more eat more.. You so small size girls dont like one. I just bought this muffin, very nice, you must eat (voice raised by several decibels)!
*Forcibly shoves the muffin onto my table..
Me: Sigh..

2 comments: