Oct 16, 2011

Climb On 2011

By some strange twist of fate, I somehow managed to get 3rd for Climb On 2011. Heh.

Because of my injuries, prior to the event I did very little hard bouldering. Trainings mostly consisted of chit chatting with the guys, and then it's off to dinner and more chit chatting. I went into the event thinking that I'll do at most 3 climbs and then call it a day.

My movements were a little rusty at the start of the day, which was no surprise. I was afraid the elbow would act up, but it held up the entire day! Even so, I felt I didn't perform that well. I've lost that power endurance for longer and more trying routes. I was actually packing up to leave when Jups told me that I won something =x

I think I used up all my luck for the next 2 years..

No comments:

Post a Comment