Apr 21, 2010

facebook mail cont.


Hey dude, i stumbled upon your note. Didnt want to refresh the note on the homepage or get potentially embroiled in an intellectual discussion so chose not to comment on the post.


Like many people before me, i spent a long time reading through the note, plus all the comments. It totally replaced my revision schedule! Must say i am very impressed with your knowledge and logical thinking. You have my respect for having the guts to stay true to your views.

I can relate to what you have went through. Though ultimately my previous relationship didnt end because of religion, it was a barrier that will surface inevitably - unspoken, hidden but very real.

I know it's been a month since the note was posted, and i sincerely hope you are feeling better now (other than exam stress of course!).

I believe humans are adaptable creatures, we learn to focus our attention on imminent subjects. That does not mean we can forget sorrow easily - it is buried somewhere, somehow. For me, the temporary reprieve is good enough to reduce, or should i say, delay the pain. I hope you have found yours.

Well... In a nutshell, take care dude. And see you around in school. Oh ya, good luck for your exams too!

2 comments:

  1. wah your note damn good at distracting everyone. jansen's ploy to get cap 5.
    kidding bro. hope you're feeling better too. jiayou for exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. distract winfred from getting cap 5? that is an impossible task leh! asking too much of me liao!

    haha.

    ReplyDelete